The cost--When I do suck it up and register the van here it will cost over $500. Yes, that is an annually registration. That is a hard thing to swallow when you are use to paying $87 a year in Texas.
My last Texas Connection--Call me crazy, but my registration still in my mind makes me a legal Texas resident. I know, I am not, but some how paying that $87 a year to the Lone Star State makes me feel like a certified Texans. (Yes, I am a Raised Texan with Texas Pride!)
However, on Sunday night, Kaylin and I were at a church group for the youth at a church. There were not many cars in the parking lot, maybe 8 or 9, for that one hour that we were there. My van was the car parked closest to the busy street that our church is on and whether by coincidence or random act someone tried to steal my front license plate.
My license plate was well bolted onto the bumper and after a failed attempt, the license plate is bent and the license plate holder is striped off its screws. So, until we get a new license plate holder I have a hole in the bumper from where the holder was screwed to the van.
I guess they wanted to be Texans too!
1 comment:
Texas must be special if someone would go to such lengths to steal one of our license plates! Geez Louise!
Post a Comment