Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jumping At the Mall

One of Maren's favorite things to do in Beaumont is jump at the mall. They have an amazing setup there with bungee cords and trampolines. She has mastered front and back flips! I was in shock that little Gabi was following in her footsteps and like Maren has no fear and jumped in her little heart out. I didn't get videos of Hayes and Emma, but they had a great time jumping as well. Maren jumping at Parkdale Mall!
Maren doing a front Flip!
Gabi waiting for turn!
Um, I think my feet are supposed to touch the trampoline.

Gabi has no fear!
The girls in the family rock.

2 comments:

Rondi said...

My poor stomach. I could throw up just watching Maren do those flips. They sure love that bungee jumping thing at the mall.

Holli said...

That was so sweet of you guys to take Gabi to do that. I love those pictures of her. I think she is a mini-baby-maren.