Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Texas...Here I Come

I have to admit that I am very excited about my trip to Texas tomorrow. I am looking forward to going to the movies with my brothers and shopping with my Mom, sister, and sister in laws. I am excited to be able to sleep in to 10am after staying up reading till 2am. (Yes, I love to do that) But, I am so sad to leave my family here and not bring them with me.

I know that they will have a great time while I am gone. Grandma and Grandpa Brown are coming today and bringing Penny with them. The twins are so excited to play with that cute little puppy. Then the family will be off to Utah for some fun with Lori, Stu, and Megan. There is a trip to the zoo planned as well as seeing some sights up in Salt Lake.

I guess I am hoping that they will all miss me as much as I am going to miss them.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Hurry up already!