Well, it has been five hours since the twins have thrown up and they have just finished eating applesauce and cinnamon toast. Poor Rich, on the other hand, is still in bed with stomach pains and still not able to keep anything in. (Use your imagination).
Kaylin made it out the door, on her choir trip to California, without her choir shirt. Luckily, my neighbor went on the trip and saved the day. Carma bought Kaylin a blue polo shirt so she could participate. However, her choir director is threatening to make her sit out for two hours tomorrow before she can ride anything at Knotts Berry. So, not cool! I am seriously thinking of loading up the kids and heading out there in the morning to bring it to her. It would be different if she was delinquent and a menace to society. The poor girl is a straight A student. The sad thing out of all of it is that it was mostly my fault. I told her I had to wash it because it was dirty. And, with all the other laundry I had to do, it kind of got lost in the shuffle.
I will keep you posted on the Brown Bug. Maren has another softball game tonight, and I promise to post pictures when we get back.
1 comment:
Sure hope Rich doesn't have appendicitis. Does he know your neighbor's phone number just in case? Kaylin forgot something? No way! I could never imagine her doing something like that! Have fun in California and give Aunt Laura a big hug for me.
Post a Comment