Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Friday, May 1, 2009

My Three Babies are Sick

All three of my babies, Jocie, Blake, and Rich, are all sick with the stomach bug. What a wonderful sound to be woken up to last night, hearing Rich give praise to the porcelain god. As if that would not have been enough germs for our house, Blake and Jocie both had thrown up this morning all over themselves and their beds. The smell alone would have made the faint of heart join them.

So, thus far today my day has been
  1. Strip the twins
  2. Bathe the twins
  3. Strip the twins' beds/Wash their mattress/Scrub their floor
  4. Wash their bedding
  5. Clean up Blake's next episode
  6. Clean and disinfect the bathrooms
  7. Call my friend, Becky, and ask her to please go pick up some Gatorade and Sprite for me.

I am very grateful today that I do not have carpet in my house. Throw up on the tile and wood floor is much easier to clean up and disinfect.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Man, Kim, I'm so sorry. I wouldn't know what to do with twin babies throwing up!

Rondi said...

YUK!!! Was it something the three of them ate? What's better--that they all get it at the same time or one at a time? Actually I don't think there is a happy conclusion to those questions. I hope it is just a 24 hour thing. The sad part is that if you get it, you will end up taking care of yourself. Ain't that the truth for all of us women?