I can't believe that we made it through the first two years! The twins turned two today. Jocelyn will tell you she is two and Blake is five...not sure how that works, but oh well.
We are holding out on celebrating, waiting for mom and dad to get up here next week. Kaylin and Maren are very sad that Jocie and Blake don't have presents to open today. They really are great big sisters.
As Dora says... "We did it, we did it!" Wish me luck because this year potty training comes into the pictures.
2 comments:
I can;'t believe they are already 2!!!!! Seems like just the other day you asked me for my maternity clothes!!!!! They are cute and I can't wait to see those munchkins in June!!!!
Happy Birthday Blake and Jocie. What a bright ray of light you've brought to this family. We've been thinking about you two all day.
And, Kim, no worries about the potty training. They both are so smart that they'll get it in NO time... and Blake... he's been flushing potties for nearly a year now.
Post a Comment