There is nothing I hate more than the smell of wet Honey Nut Cheerios. I am not sure where this comes from, but I am guessing from one my pregnancy days when that smell just got to me. Today, Blake was eating his cereal and I guess he decided it would taste better on the table. So, my sweet little boy dumped his entire bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and starting eating it with his hands. One good thing that came out of this, I now have freshly mopped floors.
Welcome
Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk
Whoever thought up the phrase..."Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk," must not have had to clean up the mess. If you add some cereal to that spilt milk, you get a sticky mess.
There is nothing I hate more than the smell of wet Honey Nut Cheerios. I am not sure where this comes from, but I am guessing from one my pregnancy days when that smell just got to me. Today, Blake was eating his cereal and I guess he decided it would taste better on the table. So, my sweet little boy dumped his entire bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and starting eating it with his hands. One good thing that came out of this, I now have freshly mopped floors.
I couldn't stay mad to long. Just look at that smile and see if you could yell and scream. Nope, I thought not.
There is nothing I hate more than the smell of wet Honey Nut Cheerios. I am not sure where this comes from, but I am guessing from one my pregnancy days when that smell just got to me. Today, Blake was eating his cereal and I guess he decided it would taste better on the table. So, my sweet little boy dumped his entire bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and starting eating it with his hands. One good thing that came out of this, I now have freshly mopped floors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! That had me rolling... I have had days when I felt like crying over spilt milk, too.
On the other hand, it's so crazy to hear the twins talking and interacting like that! When did they move outta high chairs?!? Man, I miss those kiddos.
WOW!! Isaac did the EXACT same thing today!! Except, he put his bowl and everything on the floor, not much was on the table. We were probably mopping at the same time today...miles away! :) They are both so flippin' precious!
Post a Comment