Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Maren's Birthday Party

For Maren's 10th Birthday Party she picked three friends to take to the movies and ice cream. We saw Coroline in 3D. It happened to be a bit more frightening than I thought it would be. So after the movie, we talked about the good and evil. The girls were not scared, just a little freaked out.

I took the girls to Cold Stone for some ice cream after the movie. Now, please envision, four 10 year old girls already hyped up from candy, capri suns, and popcorn going into the ice cream store for more sugar. Needless to say, I am sure that their parents were not impressed with my parenting skills that evening.

We let the girls come back to the house and play for about another hour before taking them all home. It was a great party and no clean up at my house!





1 comment:

Holli said...

What a great bunch of girls. I'm glad Maren had a good time. I look forward to the day when Gabi is old enough to have these sorts of outings!