It was a somber ride home last night, as we listened to the last 2 minutes of the BYU/UNLV game. What a game!! It was so much fun being at a BYU away game. Rich and I have always watched the cougars in Provo, not on the road.
The stadium was sold out and there was a lot of Cougar Blue. The boys played hard, but dang those 3 pointers from the UNLV point guards got the best of them.
We had a fun day with the Beattys. We were glad that they came up, spent the day, went to the game, and then drove home at midnight Arizona time. WOW, now that is some serious friendship. Maren was in heaven playing the Wii all day with Boyd and Skyler, while Kaylin got stuck with babysitting duties. Next weekend she has lots of fun things planned with her friends. I think it will be ok and we will not be "the worst parents in the world" for to long.
I know Rich is looking forward to attending the Mountain West Conference Finals with his Dad in March.
1 comment:
Beautiful writing, Kim. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment