I can't believe that Maren is 10 years old today. Maren is having her "Party" on Friday with five of her friends, so today was kind of a boring day. However, she was a trooper and made the best of it. I love her so much.
We had a great dinner at Macaronni Grill with Kaylin and Maren. She was a little embaressed when they sang Happy Birthday to her in Italian.
She loved the Ice Cream Cake that we got from her. She was just sad that Aunt Maren couldn't make it. We had to settle for a generic one.
Well Maren...next time you come to visit I will be sure to make a belated one!!! :-) I Love you and miss you bunches...I hope that you had a fun day and you still need to call me and let me know what you got!!! :-) You are such an awesome kid and are so sweet! You are very intune with the spirit and make great choices! I wish you lived closer so I could have taken you on a birthday bash....like I said we will just have to have a belated one!!!! Have fun this weekend with your friends!!!! I will make a cake in your honor!!!!!! in fact Friday I do have to make a cake for a baby shower!!!! hehe!!! Love you guys!!!
4 comments:
Wish we could have been there. I know you will have a blast with your friends. Love you Maren.
Well Maren...next time you come to visit I will be sure to make a belated one!!! :-) I Love you and miss you bunches...I hope that you had a fun day and you still need to call me and let me know what you got!!! :-) You are such an awesome kid and are so sweet! You are very intune with the spirit and make great choices! I wish you lived closer so I could have taken you on a birthday bash....like I said we will just have to have a belated one!!!! Have fun this weekend with your friends!!!! I will make a cake in your honor!!!!!! in fact Friday I do have to make a cake for a baby shower!!!! hehe!!! Love you guys!!!
Happy Birthday to the most Fabulous 10 Year old I know!p
Post a Comment