Grandma and Grandpa Petersen sent Jocie and Blake some cooking accessories to go with the kitchen that Jocie got for Christmas. Jocelyn thought she looked so cute in her ruffles and Blake loved his "hat." Thank you Grandma and Grandpa.
I look at these pictures about three times a day. I miss those twins so much. Blake is really beginning to look like little Maren. And I think that Jocie is going to be the one that looks the most like Rich. Although I still see Eyrich in her, too.
3 comments:
They are soo-o-o cute. Jocie is starting to look so different. And Blake, that smile, I could just eat him up.
they look like there ready for TOP CHEF!lol they are so cute!!
I look at these pictures about three times a day. I miss those twins so much. Blake is really beginning to look like little Maren. And I think that Jocie is going to be the one that looks the most like Rich. Although I still see Eyrich in her, too.
Post a Comment