It has been one of those normal weeks at our house. The kind where you hope CPS doesn't come knock on your door for some kind of unexplained visit.
As my last entry stated, Blake had seven stitches in his toe, which should come out on Wednesday. Well, Jocie not wanting to feel left out , falls the other day and bites her lip so hard that she takes a chunk out of it. She comes running into the kitchen with her Binky still in her mouth as blood is coming out the sides. It stopped bleeding pretty fast, but she still has a purple lip to show off at nursery tomorrow.
Kaylin wanted to join the injured list in our house. Well, not really but Blake wanted her too. Kay was standing on a foam pad that Blake pulled out from underneath her. (Yes, he is a strong little man) She fell down on her knee. Today, three days later, her knee is pretty colors, yellow, blue, and black!
I thought we were home free and even if CPS came I could tell them, "See I have one child that is ok, I don't really beat them." Well, Maren comes out of the shower today to show me the bruises that she has up both legs. That I can truly blame on genetics. You touch me and I bruise. But, it did add to my concerns if CPS comes a knocking.
So, if anyone wants to witness for me...just leave your contact info so I can give it to my attorney if needs be.
3 comments:
You are such a dork!!!! Your kids just like to find injuries!!!! haha!!!!! :-) I think you need to take pictues of all the boo-boos and place them on your blog!!! :-)
Girl, I'll be your witness...although I don't think I'd be a very good one...my kids are always all banged up! Especially Isaac! He ALWAYS has some kind of healing something or other on his head! Hannah bruises very easily and she is VERY dramatic. And Bella...well...she is the 3rd child so she gets a lot of bumps and bruises. She has fallen out of her car seat a couple of times, fallen off the couch, etc. etc. At least our kids will be tough, right? :) Love you!
sad day...my older sister's youngest gets hurt walking it seems...he isn't himself without a scratch, cut, bruise, etc...hopefully everyone heals up soon...
Post a Comment