Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Utah Update

It seems like forever since I have "blogged," but I have good reason as we spent four days in Utah with Rich's family. We went up for a long weekend to see our nephew who came home from his mission and our niece and her husband who were down from Canada.

We had a great time seeing family and catching up with everyone. The only downfall was that I forgot to bring the camara! I know can you believe it. Here is a short list of the things we did.
  • The girls went shopping! We even took Jocelyn with us.
  • The boys watched the BYU/Utah game. Blake stayed home with Dad and Grandpa.
  • We made crafts for Christmas.
  • Kaylin and Kim saw Twilight with Lori and Megan. (Crazy waited in line for an hour and half)
  • More Shopping!
  • Rich's Dad ended up at the ER. (He tripped and ran full force into the door. Bruised his shoulder)
  • Played Games.
  • Spent a nice Sunday afternoon catching up with nieces and nephews.
  • Long Drive Home!

It seems like anytime you go out of town, it takes you a week to get back in the swing of things. So, that is what I am doing...catching up on laundry, chores, emails, etc.

No comments: