Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Taking Aim

I have braced myself for what is yet to come with Blake and potty training. Although, after watching this video, I am quite worried that we are going to have serious "aiming" issues. Lucky for Blake it won't be hitting him in the eyes. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I am going to steal him!!! He is SOOOO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

How Cute!!!! Allison was laughing with me.

Anonymous said...

By the way anonymous was Jen Kukucka

Rondi said...

I am so-o-o-o looking forward to seeing the kids. They grew up too fast already

Kyle said...

New rule, one video of your kids has to be posted daily.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!
Hopefully his "aim" is not like that! Is is soo different training a boy than girl!! I still every now and then say " Hunter ya missed"!! And have to wash rugs or whatever!