Today was Blake and Jocelyn's first day going to the nursery at Church. Rich and I were so excited because we got 5 whole minutes of Sunday School by ourselves before we had take turns sitting in with them.

Blake did better than Jocelyn. He played and just ignored the fact that one of us was there. However, he was very aware if we left. Jocie, just wanted nothing to do with anyone. She is my homebody and can just be very happy doing her own thing.
They loved playing with playdough, toys, and having snack time. We are going to have to work on drinking from a little cup without a lid. They thought they were supposed to turn it upside down and play with it. Ok, I call it creativity, but some cannot see the laughter in it.
We hope to have better days and get to where we can actually leave them for the whole 2 hours.
3 comments:
I cannot believe they are in the nursery already. Where is the time going?
They can't be in nursery already! That is crazy!! They are growing up so fast. I can't believe they will be 2 soon!!!!
They went to nursury?!?! Are you sure they're old enough?!?
Aww. I wish I could have seen that. Don't worry, they'll probably get used to it soon enough. Although, Gabi loved nursery at first and now she screams....
Post a Comment