6:30--Wake Up Kaylin
7:15--Fix Kaylin's Hair
7:20--Get Twins out of bed
7:30--Kaylin leaves for school/Blake slams the door closed
7:32--Kaylin knocks on door forgot water
7:33--Kaylin leaves for school again
7:35--Kaylin knocks on door again, she brought her scriptures instead of her binder
7:36--Kaylin leaves for school for real
7:45--Wake up Maren for school
7:50--Fight with Maren over the fact that she can't find her shorts
7:55--Feed Twins
8:00--Maren tells me I help her with nothing
8:10--I am Maren's hero because I straightened her hair and fixed it cute! :)
8:15--Load twins in stroller to walk Maren to school
8:20--Walk to school
8:35--Home from walking Maren to school
8:45--Start laundry (this continues all day!)
9:00--Clean up Cheerios off the floor
9:30--Clean up more Cheerios off the floor
10:00--Clean bathrooms
10:30--Put Twins down for a nap
10:30-12:00--Clean out fridge, sweep, mop, and make hotel reservations for family incase of evacuation
12:00--Change stinky diapers and then feed babies
12:10--babies won't eat (they are cutting teeth)
1:00--Take babies to get a smoothie (they love it and drink it all)
1:00-2:00--Color and play with the twins. (ok so I needed a break)
2:45--leave to pick Kaylin up from after school choir tryouts (cross your fingers)
3:00--Still in car pick up Maren from school
3:15--Home from school pick up, keep babies in the car, Maren & Kaylin run in to get snack and go to the bathroom
3:20--Maren looses it because she cannot find her dance clothes (they were in the closet on the floor)
3:30--Leave to take Maren to Dance
3:45--Drop of Maren Kaylin, the Twins, and I get a drink
4:05--Back at Dance, wait for Maren
5:00--Leave Dance and get a quick bite to eat
5:45--Go to Maren's soccer meeting outside (it was 110 today)
6:15--Go home from soccer meeting with sweat dripping down my back
7:00--Put twins to sleep for the night *Yeah*
7:10--Make Cookie dough and start cookies
7:30--Forget I am supposed to go visiting teaching!
9:00--Home from Visiting Teaching. (only met with one lady! Yikes)
9:10--Finish Cookies cover the remainin dough and agree to make them tomorrow
9:30--Fold last of laundry
9:45--Get in Shower
10:00--Get in bed!
10:35--Close this posting and go to BED!
Tomorrow----REPEAT!
4 comments:
You think it is bad now. Wait till they are all involved in school, sports, church, etc. Your busy life is going to continue and it never ends because there is no such thing as an empty nest.
WOW!! Sounds like both our lives are crazy!! And to think I am trying to add day care again to my schedule! I am in the car soo much anymore! :) It is so busy but I am trying to be grateful and treasure these busy ,hectic ,crazy days!
Did Rich get home?!
I got tired just reading this...
And this is why I love you to death, Ms. Kim!
Post a Comment