Remember when you were a kid and mom and dad got a new fridge or maybe a washer and dryer? Remember the HUGE boxes that we played with? The ones that became cars, forts, and trains? Today, my kids took the time out to use their imaginations and at the same time teach the twins how to use their imagination and art skills.
The girls made train cars for the twins today. They took the time to let Jocelyn and Blake color their own, while Kaylin and Maren made license plates and "painted" the inside. Maren even devised a way to tie the two boxes together so that Jocelyn and Blake could be pulled around at the same time. (Love that outside the box creativity...hahah! no pun intended)
Well, the two boxes they used were the last of our moving boxes that needed to be empty. So, while they are empty...they are still in my house. However, I can say that they are no longer under the stairs in the closet, but proudly sitting in the middle of the playroom for the kids to have more fun together.
So Mom, we do have the start of your retirement home and it will be beautifully decorate by your grandchildren.
2 comments:
I am so grateful to know that my retirement home is in the decorating stage. Actually what creative grandchildren I have. I am impressed.
Way fun!!
I can;t believe Monday school starts and we have not seen each other yet! :(
We have been gone so much and our kids were in school etc. Maybe this weekend?!!??
Post a Comment