Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day Water Fight


The kids decided to get water guns for Rich for Father's Day. And together they had a great water fight. Boys against the girls. Blake quickly pledge allegiance to his Dad and Kaylin and Maren teamed up together to get their old man. Jocie tried to be neutral and stay out of the way, she was by far the driest out of the five of them. I stayed inside and played photographer.Rich told Blake to stand by the sliding door and wait for me to open it and attack. Lucky for me I have quick reflexes and I never did get wet.
They finally just ditched the water guns and got out the hose.
If you notice, the girls are in their clothes. They decided to just jump in. I guess once your wet you wet.
Jocie was very nice and made sure everyone got a towel when they came in.
Okay, I just love that dimple!
Yep, he is one good sport and one fun, loving dad.
I mean, what dad wouldn't go out there and play when your kid has that big of a smile on his face?


2 comments:

Rondi said...

Looks like a great day of fun.

Curls said...

Awww. Fun! Water fights in the summer heat are the BEST. My mom would always win because she'd always go for the hose first. :)