Well, since Blake is now almost four, I am finding out that these things are just really apart of what makes boys different from girls. Blake loves xbox, riding his bike, and his new thing farting on his sisters.
Yes, Blake thinks it is hilarious to run over sit on one of the girls and "let it rip." I am learning that boys are disgusting in nature. Don't get me wrong, I love that the little boy, he is the cutest thing ever. But, I have to admit when he gets that look all the girls in our house run.
BOYS!
2 comments:
Oh? Is that just boys? Because Gabi does that, too! We've probably raised her to be a little crass. Lol.
Tell your girls to try having 5 brothers! I can't tell you how many times that happened to me. But I also got to tell you, it's not just a boy thing. My 5 year old daughter thinks it's pretty funny to fart too. You gotta love kids~!
Post a Comment