Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Comforts of Chocolate

We recently bought Blake a bike for outside. He has mastered the art of pedaling and is ready for adventures of the great outdoor. Jocie Bel is still trying hard to learn how to pedal so that she too, can go out with Dad and get a bike to ride with her sisters outside.

The other day after watching Blake get to ride his new bike outside, Jocie comes in very upset. Here is the conversation we had.

Mom...."Jocie, what's wrong?"

Jocie..."I can't ride a big bike so I don't have one."

Mom..."Well you will have to practice with your bike inside, so you can get one to ride outside."

Jocie..."I need Chocolate chips!"

To which the girl headed for the fridge grabbed the big over sized bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips from Costco sat on the couch and had a binging moment!

I laughed so hard!

3 comments:

Maren said...

Thats awesome!!!!! She is a true girl!!!

Holli said...

Jocie and Gabi are so much alike! Choco-therapy must be a Petersen thing.

Hermana Bennett said...

ha ha that is so hilarious! I read that to Brian and we are both laughing so hard!