- Jocie going to bed last night. Conversation as follows: Mom, "Jocie don't get out of bed again and tell me you want a drink. It is time to be asleep." Jocie, (saluting me) "I I Captain!"
- Blake playing the V-tech yesterday and he misses one of the letters to complete his word on the racing game, and I quote him, "Oh crap, I missed it!"
- Me telling Blake it was time to turn off the V-tech. He looks at me with his big eyes and his one dimple and says, "Just one more time mom, just one more time."
- After hearing the crayons be dumped out I ask Jocie. "Jocie who dumped out the crayons?" She says, "I don't know." I ask, "Will you clean them up for me?" She responds, "I can't my leg is broken!"
And they aren't even three yet!
1 comment:
wow those little stinkers! I bet the influence of the older siblings had some effect on those comments!
Post a Comment