The night before we left Utah, the kids were able to help pick the tomatoes and squash from the Garden at Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house before the temperature dropped below freezing. They kids had so much fun. Earlier that morning, Maren helped Grandpa Brown dig up the potatoes. We got to take home about 15lbs of red potatoes to enjoy. She was very proud of her hard work.
Welcome
Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake
Saturday, October 3, 2009
In Grandpa and Grandma Brown's Garden
The night before we left Utah, the kids were able to help pick the tomatoes and squash from the Garden at Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house before the temperature dropped below freezing. They kids had so much fun. Earlier that morning, Maren helped Grandpa Brown dig up the potatoes. We got to take home about 15lbs of red potatoes to enjoy. She was very proud of her hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I lived in Utah. Rich's parents always seem so happy about their garden and the outdoors. That's so great that the kids got to help in the garden. It brings back memories of when my grandpa Eyrich had a garden and also my dad. If we put in a garden, the birds and squirrels would get it all. Emma's a good grandma.
YUM!!! I wish I would have planted some tomatoes this year! They are my favorite!! I'm jealous you're so close to Utah...
Post a Comment