Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Monday, September 21, 2009

Blake

I thought I would post the other side of Blake, since this past week I blogged about Blake the stinker. These pictures give you a glimpse of the Blake we see most of the time. On Sunday, Blake wore his Cowboys jersey waiting for the game to begin, but didn't make it through the whole game. Which was a good thing see they lost. A sad day for Rich. Then tonight, Blake and Jocie did not want to go to sleep. Blake came downstairs and with his mouth full of binkies said, "Look, three binkies!" He is a cutie. Of course, this did come after he wrote on his new big boy bed with crayon today. Thank goodness for magic erasers. But, just look at those eyes how can I get too mad?




4 comments:

Holli said...

Blake is TOO cute and most definitely ALL boy! We really enjoyed his message on our answering machine yesterday. :)

Rondi said...

I adore the big blue eyes. They make up for everything, don't you think? He's so cute.

Maren said...

aww!!!!! Can you send him to me and I can have him for like a month. then you can have him back!!!!!!!

Curls said...

THREE? that's adorable :)