Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Friday, July 3, 2009

Loving It in Utah

I will post pictures when we get home, but we are having an amazing time in Utah. Today was filled with lots of family fun. Rich and the girls went rock climbing with Lori and Stu's family this morning up Provo Canyon. Maren was in heaven. Megan, my niece took pictures for me, so as soon as I get them I will post them.

Rich spent the afternoon golfing with his Dad, brother in-law, and nephew, while I went to the movies with my sister and mother-in-law. Kaylin and Maren have loved spending the day with Megan.

Jocie and Blake are getting spoiled by Grandma Brown. She spent the morning outside blowing bubbles, playing ball, and coloring with sidewalk chalk with them. Of course Penny, their dog, thinks she is the center of attention and is right there playing with them.

Tonight, we had a great Mexican dinner and are now waiting for the guys do get back so we can do some early fireworks in the street. Tomorrow, it is back up the canyon for some fishing. I am not sure I am going to be able to get Rich to go back to Vegas on Sunday.

No comments: