Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Grateful for Friends

I am so grateful for the true friends that we have made over the years. When we moved to Texas, we were so sad to leave the Beatty family. Rob and Wendi are some of the most amazing people that we know. However, we were lucky to find the Takishita family when we were in Texas. Glenda and Richard are also a pair of wonderful people.

Rich and I are excited to be able to go to Wisconsin and spend a few days with the Takishitas at the end of August. Their son Chad is going on a mission to Peru and we are excited to be able to go to the temple with him before he heads out for two years. However, without our other amazing friends, the Beattys this would not be possible. Rob and Wendi have graciously agreed to take the twins for four days so that we can make the trip.

Yes, I am so glad to have such amazing friends who always step up and come to our rescue when we need help with our two little ones.

4 comments:

Rondi said...

I will be your friend. OK?

The Browns said...

Yes, but your help with the twins would be appreciated and would come in handy more if you would get on a plane! :)

Anonymous said...

You can always call me for anything! REALLY!

My Address said...

I love you my friend.....