Welcome


Rich, Kim, Kaylin, Maren, Jocie Bel, and Blake

Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Pictures of Mandalay Bay

Maren was very excited because she was able to touch a stingray. They could only touch with one finger and then she asked for hand sanatizer. The stingray, that Maren touched.
Good Ol' ugly southern fish.

These sharks were swimming above us in the tunnel.
A tropical display.
I must like this picture, since I put it in twice.
Sorry about the glare, my camera isn't high tech like Kyle's.
The crocodile that Blake tried to touch through the glass.
More beautiful scenery.
Jocie's face really does show how she felt about the whole experience. Blake loved the gadget that talked to you.
The starfish and the tentacles of the ugly octopus.


The tunnel where Blake had lots of Oohs and Aahs!

1 comment:

Holli said...

What fun! I'm jealous...

But, I have to say I'm surprised Maren didn't lift that stingray up out of the water and kiss it on the nose!