It never ceases to amaze me how much Jocelyn and Blake mimic the actions of each of us in the house.
The other day Maren had her friend, Natalie, over to play. The two of them love to play Polly Pockets together. They will set up an entire town going as far as filling up the "Polly Pool" with water and putting the Pollies on their floats.
Jocelyn found the pool yesterday and had a great time playing in the water. By the time she was done their was more water on the floor then in the little Polly pool. Maren had to clean up the water off the floor and empty the pool. I told her to please make sure she empties the pool when she is done playing each time.
Well, today Blake and Jocelyn found the empty pool and I guess they didn't think it was as fun to play with without the water in it. So, they decided to fill that pool up with water themselves. You see, Blake knows how to open water bottles. I will create the picture of what I found.
Blake and Jocelyn, wet, playing with a Polly Pool with about a centimeter of water in it. But, the smiles on their faces showed just how proud the two of them were with what they accomplished together.
2 comments:
ummm cute where is the picture?
To cute!! Sorry we have still not gotten together. I have been going to docs left and right and having some health stuff. Just found out I have a tumor along with my extreme high blood pressure. So been way busy here. Poor kids track break has been mom at the doc ALL the time. :(
Post a Comment