Rich and I went on Nellis Air Force Base on Satuday for an aviation show. We saw some crazy flying. The men and women who fly these aircrafts are amazing. They have to have complete and total trust with all the members of their teams. It was Loud but truly amazing.
1 comment:
Kim, this made me laugh so hard. I don't know if you know but my dad was/is a private pilot. One of his best friends is a stunt pilot. Well, growing up, we travelled (long distances, sometimes) to attend air shows.
I couldn't even count how many I've seen in my lifetime.
At the time, I hated going. It was boring to me - once you've seen one flip, you've seen them all. But, now, looking back I appreciate that as time well spent with my family. Watching those videos and looking at those pictures brought it all back.
So, thanks for providing me with some nostalgia.
Post a Comment