It was one of those stupid decissions that I made, that Rich lovingly said he would drive knowing that we would hit some California weekend traffic. Yep, the 30 mile drive took us over an hour. So, thank you Rich for driving even though you knew your wife was not thinking on this one. I think all was forgiven after Rich and the girls rode the rollercoaster. I, being the nice person that I am, gave up my shot at the coaster to sit and eat french fries and chicken nuggets with the twins. (ok, really I wouldn't have gone on if you had paid me. The kiddie coaster at Legoland made me sick)
The girls came off with wide eyes and telling me how much fun it was. You have to love a rollercoaster ride that is 2 mintues and 43 seconds long. They especially enjoyed the "drop." Which, Rich told me afterwards that from the outside the drop doesn't look that bad, but that you continue the drop underground. So the ride got 2 thumbs up from the girls and 1 thumb from Rich for the hassle of getting there.
3 comments:
sounds fun! But yes you are CRAZY for going this weekend!! Sounds like you had a good weekend! We ended up not doing anything! Hunter is sick :(
SO jealous. Guess what we did for labor day?
SOOOOOOOOO jealous!!! We'll put that on the list of things to do once I FINALLY make it up there!
Post a Comment